Halloween is one of the greatest holidays in America. It gives everyone a chance to dress up in ways they have been dreaming of the whole year. People like to dress as ghouls, goblins, ghosts, zombies, etc. or you could choose a funny costume like being a banana or a teletubby. WIth this being said, do you know what you want to be for Halloween? If the answer to that question is no, don’t worry, I will help you out with my top 5 costumes available for the 2015 Halloween season.
5. Netflix and Chill. This is a relatively easy costume to make and can be made in several different ways. You can find a friend and have him or her wear a shirt that says “Netflix” and you wear a shirt that says “Chill”. You could wear a red shirt and in Netflix styled font put “And Chill” on the front of your shirt. My personal favorite is wear a Netflix shirt and then carry around and ice bucket or tape fake ice cubes to your shirt. This is an easy and funny costume that will definitely get some laughs.
4. Dress as your friend. This is also a simple costume. You just have to wear the same clothes that your friend is known to wear. If you plan on doing this, don’t let anyone know because the surprise is the best part of the costume.
3. Caitlyn Jenner. Arguably the most talked about person in 2015, this is a great costume if you want to be the life of the party. You can either buy a costume or make it yourself. If you make it yourself, make sure you use her Vanity Fair photoshoot as your inspiration.
2. Black Kitten. This costume is a classic and although it sounds more for women, a man could easily pull this off. All you need is tight black clothes, some face paint, and a pair of cat ears. And remember nothing is scarier than a black cat on Halloween.
1. A Minion. The hottest topic of 2015 is also the best costume. Minions are cute, funny, and at some points maybe a little bit scary. All you need are some goggles, overalls and a yellow shirt. People love minions and there’s no doubt if you wear this costume, you’ll be the best dressed no matter where you go.